"5" THINGS YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR IN CHOOSING A CHIROPRACTOR
- You should insist that they respect your time as valuable. That is why my office has a 10 Minute Wait Guarantee. If you are made to wait more than 10 minutes past your scheduled office visit, that visit is free. No questions asked. After all, isn't you time just as valuable as your doctors?
- You should insist on practical experience. The average chiropractor nationally has treated 389 patients; however, Dr. Dan Rae has treated over 2,000 chronic back pain cases to date which is well over 5 times more than the average chiropractor.
- You should insist that your chiropractor offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Most won't because they aren't confident in their services. We are. Just how confident are we? We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We can't guarantee your results but we can guarantee your complete satisfaction in the way you've been treated. If at any time during your treatment you feel like you haven't been treated like a V.I.P., tell me and we'll either make it right or refund all your money.
- You should insist that your doctor provide a risk-free way for you to try out his office. Most offices in the East Valley charge in excess of $200 for a first visit. However, Dr. Dan Rae offers a new patient special rate of just $49 for your first visit, and that covers everything.
- You should insist that your chiropractor offer a no pressure, affordable way to seek treatment. Many will suggest extended treatment plans lasting 6 months or more. We believe in a more affordable and conservative approach to treatment. We offer multiple payment plans that put our treatment plans within reach of every type of budget.