WHAT TO DO AFTER AN ACCIDENT
Schedule An Appointment
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, you need to make an appointment for a brief, but thorough, examination with us. Quite frequently, individuals involved in motor vehicle accidents experience very minimal or no symptoms at all for the first few weeks and even months after the accident. However, it is very important to not only receive immediate and appropriate treatment for any injuries sustained during the accident, but also to document the extent of those injuries, if present.
Failure to obtain a timely and proper evaluation as well as appropriate treatment for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident can possibly prevent you from receiving compensation for future medical bills that result from the accident, prevent you from receiving pain and suffering settlements, and prevent compensation for work loss.
We Will Determine...
When you come in to our office, we will determine:
- the extent of the injury or injuries
- the number of estimated treatments required to treat your injuries
- if referral to another medical specialist is required
- if special tests are required (i.e. MRI, CT Scan, etc.)
- if you need to take "injury time off" from work (and provide you with a note to present to your employer)
Don't Delay, Call Today!
If you or someone you know has been involved in an accident, call our office immediately. The sooner you receive the care you need, the faster your injuries will heal and the faster you can get back to doing what it is you like to do every day. Don't delay, call NOW! (480) 366-4041